Amaranth Oil- Healthy Skin & Body Benefits &Why you need this oil in your life, Now!
The Best Plant Based Source of Squalene!
What is Squalene?!
Squalene is a natural chemical found in small amounts in the human body that is produced by the liver, and oddly enough is a major SKIN SECRET! Your body uses to keep your skin and other tissues lubricated and moist as well as protects your body from environmental toxins! BUT SADLY...
As we age...our natural levels of Squalene decreases!
So get ready to channel your inner Bill Nye the Science Guy.
This substance requires a connection with hydrogen molecules, which squalene receives from water. The resulting oxygen helps to strengthen immunity, protect the body from bacterial and fungal infections, and regulate metabolism.
& applying squalene to the skin will help maintain skin health without the greasiness because it mimics our bodies natural moisturizer and is quickly absorbed. (Non greasy...YES PLEASE!)
SO WHAT PRODUCTS OFFER THIS BEAUTIFUL BENIFICIAL INGREDIENT!?!
It has the highest squalene levels of all vegetable sources and even offers as much as 8 times as much as some shark liver oils!
Use code: britney10 for 10 % off and buy your products here !
Here are some of the benefits of Amaranth Oil:
- Moisturizing. The squalane molecules are easily built into the lipid layer of the skin and strengthen it, preventing evaporation of moisture.
- Anti-aging. Squalane increases the elasticity of the skin, accelerates its regeneration, promotes smoothing of wrinkles and stimulates antioxidant processes.
- Softening. Squalene molecules are deeply absorbed into the skin, carrying moisture and nutrients, facilitating the condition over dried and very sensitive skin, relieve it of roughness and peeling.
- Anti-inflammatory. Squalane enhances cellular immunity, stimulates the production of antibodies that fight bacteria and has an antifungal effect.
- Squalane intensively restores the hard layer of skin, stimulates cell growth and promotes deep penetration of vitamins and trace elements into the skin.
- Firming. Squalane is involved in the strengthening of keratin scales of hair, softens the scalp and promotes the nutrition of hair follicles.
- Fixing. Squalane is able to regulate the diffusion of substances and affects the uniform distribution of pigments in cosmetics, while maintaining color fastness.
Weight loss contributor.
Protects your eyes.
Yummy for your hair and nails.
Helps prevent birth defects in babies.
Better than milk for your bones.
Supports your digestive system.
Combats oxidative stress.
Naturally Gluten Free.
Contains Vitamins C, A, K, B’s, Calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and iron.
Can decrease total cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL and VLDL levels when take regularly.
Good source of fiber and protein.
Great for your heart.
SO WHY THIS OIL?!
Thе оіlѕ уоu uѕе fоr everyday cooking аrе еxtrасtеd frоm seeds, fruіtѕ, vеgеtаblеѕ аnd nutѕ.
Thе wау the оіl іѕ еxtrасtеd has a dіrесt еffесt оn hоw thе оіl tаѕtеѕ in уоur food and thе amount оf nutrіеntѕ іt hаѕ tо offer. Uѕіng hеаt to extract the oil рrоduсеѕ mоrе of іt, but hеаt саn dеgrаdе thе оіl’ѕ flavor and nutritional quality. Uѕіng lоw-hеаt mеthоdѕ рrоduсеd higher quality oil, albeit in lеѕѕеr quаntіtіеѕ.
Lets be real, we use oil everyday! Wе eat іt, drink іt, rub іt on оur bоdіеѕ, mаѕѕаgе іt іntо оur hаіr, аnd use іt аѕ ѕоmе рrеttу роwеrful mеdісіnе (and wе’rе nоt talking about реtrоlеum). So NATURALLY, when I found this oil works pretty much does ALL...I could not wait to try it!
CAN YOU INGEST THE OIL!?
It has a very agreeable taste, so it pairs nicely with any flavor. It can also be used in smoothies, juices, teas, soups, and vinaigrettes. Amaranth oil can be added to meals when cooking and baking. Pairs well with ginger, quinoa, creamy flavors, herbs, tomatoes, avocado, meats, cinnamon and beans.
MY FAVORITE WAY TO USE THIS OIL
I every night put this oil on my legs and arms and under my eyes! I don't like to add any kinds of oils on my face because they tend to clog pores, so i just dust some under my eyes before bed! This oil is SO MOISTURIZING and it takes place of my lotion but with even more BENEFITS!